Ingrid's Day 1 Sr. Project

Ingrid Wu's Day 1 Blog 

May 8 2023 

Today, I spent 7.5 hours in total on my Senior Project. I spent three hours researching the essential chemicals for helping convert CO2 to CO3, which is the process that will assist me to achieve my goal of reducing carbon dioxide in a certain space. I also searched out some data about how potassium hydroxide will help the carbon capture, so I can use another chemicals to test my thesis. Then, considering the surface area will affect the reactants, I designed the following machine that can help me to simulate the carbon sequestration process in a small field using around two and half hours. Finally, I spend two hours in groceries stores and At Home to find the material I will need. Considering the bigger chance to succeed finishing my project, I chose the second design, so the pressure of the water pump and how it fits the mister nozzle won't post more barriers on my project. The basic set up for my project is ready today!!






Comments

Popular Posts